Friday 15 February 2013

Today's Metro says it all



I'm a Scorpio and my horoscope in today's Metro newspaper reads:
 
'There is a sense of you focusing on the things that really matter. But some of these may be newer strands, reflecting the intensive thinking you have been doing since the beginning of the year. Go with this.'
 
Guess I better take their advice and go with it!  Off to the airport I go :)
 
 
PS. Couldn't resist the picture of Mystic Meg.  Do you remember her or am I showing my age now?

2 comments:

  1. Wow she's really scary! Well you are finally off and in the air as I write this. I think you have written enough lists to ensure all goes smoothly. Remeber do everything you want to do and no regrets. Have a great time T x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Settling in here fine. My lists haven't failed me yet as I haven't thought 'oh I wish I had X' yet. I'll introduce my new team gently to my filing / neat freak tendencies. Don't want to scare them off too soon!

      Delete